The Cedarburg Friends of the Parks and Recreation was organized for charitable, educational, and benevolent purposes including the development and financing of Cedarburg Pool, Parks and Recreation Programs and Senior Services.
This is accomplished by:
- Soliciting financial support for the Parks and Recreation Programs and the facilities of the Cedarburg community;
- Hosting special events to raise funds;
- Working with the Cedarburg Community to develop additional opportunities for the entire community;
- Educating the public on the importance of a public swimming pool.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR
Over the past few years, our Group has raised funds for the following:
- Painted Pool – 2016
- Installed new roof on shed at pool – 2017
- Added 4 new picnic tables by concessions area. Cost $1000 each. – 2018 project
- Annual Sponsorship of “Kid’s Kickoff to Summer” Event in June
- COMMUNITY POOL SAND PLAY AREA (2020)
The Cedarburg Friends of Parks & Recreation is actively seeking donations for two new Sand Play Structures for the Cedarburg Community Pool. The cost of the new Sand Play Area is $45,000 and includes a PlayWorks structure with sand chutes and two scoops mounted to pulleys, and a Waterfall structure designed to engage lots of children at the same time, as a table of exploration and also a social meeting spot. Cedarburg Friends needs to raise all funds by March 1 to ensure the equipment can be built and ready by the time the pool opens in 2020. The new play equipment will be located in the sand area at the pool.
- Spearhead Community Pool Sand Play Area to help raise funds for new equipment
- Fundraising in 2021-2022 for the NEW All Children’s Playground next to the Cedarburg Community Pool (completion of construction expected in 2022)
*Resurfacing of Cedar Creek Park (2023 Project)
Are you interested in investing in your community?
Please help us make a difference. Go to our Support page to see how you can help.