The Cedarburg Friends of the Parks and Recreation was organized for charitable, educational, and benevolent purposes including the development and financing of Cedarburg Pool, Parks and Recreation Programs and Senior Services.
This is accomplished by:
- Soliciting financial support for the Parks and Recreation Programs and the facilities of the Cedarburg community;
- Hosting special events to raise funds;
- Working with the Cedarburg Community to develop additional opportunities for the entire community;
- Educating the public on the importance of a public swimming pool.
COMMUNITY POOL SAND PLAY AREA
The Cedarburg Friends of Parks & Recreation is actively seeking donations for a new Sand Play Structure and Shade (awning) Structure for the Community Pool. Our goal is to raise funds in 2019 for a 2020 install. Installation could begin as each Phase reaches its goal. Together, we can achieve our goal!
Phase I - Water Structure: $15,000
Phase II - Larger Play Structure: $15,000
Phase III - Shade Structure: $15,000
WHAT WE HAVE DONE SO FAR
Over the past few years, our Group has raised funds for the following:
- Painted Pool - 2016
- Installed new roof on shed at pool – 2017
- Added 4 new picnic tables by concessions area. Cost $1000 each. – 2018 project
- Sponsored first "Kid's Kickoff to Summer" Event in June 2019.